University College, Reading, later the University of Reading. The original Wessex Hall, No. 3 Redlands Road, which was formerly a house called "Lower Redlands, " given to the University College in 1913. Seen from the side, prior to demolition, in February 1973. 1970-1979 [picture] : Digital photograph by B. Kennard (with colour restoration)
Photographs, etc
Find it!
Imprint:
1973
Collation:
1 digital photograph : colour
Language:
English
BRN:
9106293
