Tilehurst Branch Library, Armour Hill, Tilehurst, Reading, at the time of its opening in 1931. The official party stands in front of the door (left to right): Councillor F. W. Dormer; Alderman E. O. Farrer; Councillor W. H. Goss; F. M. Bunce (Borough Librarian); Arthur Newbery (donor of the building); Edgar Newbery; Alderman John Rabson. 1930-1939: photograph by C. E. May, published in the "Reading Standard, " 3 October 1931
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Author:
Collation:
scan of a black and white photograph.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2732377
