Reading Abbey. The former Hospitium of St. John, seen from the north (Valpy Street), 1904. The plate by the door reads: "University College, Reading." There is ivy growing on the multangular stair turret, and the end wall of the Town Hall is to the right. 1900-1909 : photograph by Francis Frith and Company, No. 52019
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white photograph ; 14 x 20 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2732044
