The old school, Uffington, with St. Mary's Church in the distance to the left, c. 1905. Below is a copy of the entry from the parish register of the baptism of Thomas Hughes, author of "Tom Brown's Schooldays, " in 1823. 1900-1909: postcard with the caption, "Uffington Old School and Church."
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
colour postcard, 8 x 10 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2731680
