St. Mary's Church, Uffington, from the south east, c. 1850. Two ladies and a gentleman are walking by, and sheep are grazing in the churchyard. The porch leading to the nave, the doorway on the east side of the south transept, and the south chancel door can be seen. 1850-1859: engraving by Hare, with the caption, "Uffington, Berks."
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white print; 12 x 21 cm.
Language:
English
BRN:
2731671
