The Victoria Hall, Fatherson Road, Reading, c. 1877. Plan, and drawings of the front elevation and the interior of the hall. William Ravenscroft was the builder, and the lithographer was H. Greenslade of 80 King's Road, Reading. The building became the St. John's Institute around 1909 and was demolished in 1979. 1870-1879
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white print; 30 x 15 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2731543
