The old school house of Reading Grammar School, the forerunner of Reading School, as it was c. 1820, when it was in The Forbury. 1820-1829 : illustration from "The Stranger's Guide to Reading" by George Hillier, published in 1882, with the caption, "The old grammar school."
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white print ; 6 x 7 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2731112
