Moulsford House, at Moulsford, seen across a lawn, c. 1930. It was known later as Cranford House. A couple sit on a raised area in the middle of the picture, with the house behind. 1930-1939: postcard by H. A. Giles, with the caption, "Moulsford House, " and numbered 831
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard; 9 x 14 cm.
Language:
English
BRN:
2730472
