The Triangle, Tilehurst, Reading, showing the war memorial in its original position, in the fork of School Road and The Triangle, c. 1950. 1950-1959 : black and white postcard by F. Frith and Company, with the caption, "The Triangle, Tilehurst, " and numbered THT6F
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard; 9 x 14 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2729294
