St. Giles's Church, Reading, from the south-west, showing houses on the east side of Southampton Street, the church tower, the west door without a porch, a high, buttressed wall round the churchyard, and a man driving a calf up the hill. 1800-1809: photographic reproduction of the plate, drawn and engraved by Charles Tomkins, and published in "The History and Antiquities of Reading, " by Charles Coates in 1802
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white print ; 17 x 14 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2729277
