The timber-yard of W. Ridley and Sons, looking westwards from Chestnut Walk, c. 1950. There is a footbridge over the River Kennet, and a sunken barge in front of the timber store. 1950-1959: photograph from the collection of Reading Museum and Art Gallery, numbered 337D
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Total copies: 1
Collation:
black and white photograph 12 x 15 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2728581
Find it!
Total copies: 1
