Langley Park (otherwise known as Langley Hall), Beedon, 1827. The house was formerly in Hampstead Norreys parish. 1820-1829 : photograph of a sketch by Miss C. E. Long, with the caption, "Langley Hall, Berks., the residence of Charles Long, Esq., 1827." There is a lantern slide of this sketch at #1230660, and a print from it it #1344290
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Author:
Collation:
black and white photograph; 11 x 15 cm.
Language:
English
BRN:
2727917
