Primitive Methodist Chapel, Earley, 1909. It was actually within the Borough of Reading, between Nos. 171 and 173 Wokingham Road, and was later to become the Assembly of God Church. 1900-1909: scan of a photograph in the album, "Reading and District as it Was, " compiled by Reginald W. Ford, p. 50
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
scan of black and white photograph.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2727658
