Monument to Sir Thomas and Lady Beatrice Fettiplace, dating from c. 1450, in the south chapel of the church of St. Thomas, East Shefford. A helmet hangs on a bracket above and to the left of it. The photograph is on one side of an appeal leaflet published by the Friends of Friendless Churches, c. 1958. 1950-1959
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white photograph; 8 x 12 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2727422
