The garden of Kennet Lodge, Theale, c. 1935. The house was formerly the milll-house of Sheffield Mill, and the ruins of the mill, which burned down in 1877, can be seen indistinctly in the background. 1930-1939: postcard by H. A. Giles, with the caption, "Kennett Lodge, Theale, " and numbered 14
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard; 8 x 13 cm.
Language:
English
BRN:
2726159
