Reading Abbey. The ruins of the Chapter House, c. 1914. The east end, showing the two tablets commemorating the first and last abbots, which were installed in 1911. Two girls stand below the left-hand tablet. 1910-1919: postcard, with the caption, "Abbey ruins, Reading, " and numbered 978
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
scan of black and white postcard; 9 x 14 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2724057
