The gates of "The Oracle" workhouse, Reading, c. 1910, when they were in the wall of a house called St. Mary's Hill, No. 48 Tilehurst Road. The gates were later moved into Reading Museum. 1910-1919 : postcard by Walton Adams, with the caption, "Oracle Gate, Reading. Adams."
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard ; 14 x 9 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2723443
