The Dower House, London Road, Newbury, c. 1930, when it was being used for the sale of antique furniture. It was formerly The King's Arms Inn, and was demolished in 1956. 1930-1939: postcard by H. A. Giles, with the caption, "Dower House, Newbury, " and numbered 404
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard; 8 x 13 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2723368
