St. Mary's Church, London Road, Speenhamland, Newbury, from the south west c. 1930. There are railings with a gate, and a notice-board, in front. 1930-1939: postcard by H. A. Giles, with the caption, "St. Mary's Church, Newbury, " and numbered 392. The church was demolished in 1976
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard; 10 x 8 cm.
Language:
English
BRN:
2723356
