Weavers' Cottages, by the Kennet at West Mills, Newbury, c. 1930. They were formerly known as Vine Cottages. The gable on the end of the row nearest the camera has an oriel window, and is hung with tiles. 1930-1939: postcard by the Photochrom Company, with the caption, "Newbury. Old Weavers' Houses, " and numbered 47919
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard; 8 x 13 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2722987
