Aldermaston Mill, c. 1935, seen from across the Kennet. The Mill House is behind and to the right of it, and there is a sign on the lawn advertising "teas." 1930-1939 : postcard by H. A. Giles with the caption, "The Old Mill, Aldermaston."
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
black and white postcard ; 8 x 13 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2722368
