The Oracle Gates. Drawing by R.W.Ford, dated 3rd May, 1928. The gates formerly stood at the junction of Gun Street and Minster Street, Reading, until the Oracle was demolished in 1850; they were then set in a wall in Tilehurst Road. They were removed to Reading Museum in 1961
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Author:
Collation:
pen and ink drawing; 19 x 12.5 cm.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2721940
