Friar Street, Reading, looking eastwards to the Town Hall in 1909. The sign of the Y.M.C.A. (Young Men's Christian Association) can be seen on the left, at No. 30, with The Boar's Head public house (No. 26) beyond it. 1900-1909: scan of a postcard with the caption, "Friar St. 1909."
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Collation:
scan of a black and white postcard.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2721510
