Queen's Road, Reading, looking westwards over the rooftops from an elevated position on Trinity Congregational Church, c. 1935. On the south side, the roofs and chimneys of Nos. 52, 50, 48, 46, 44. 42, 40, 38, 36, 34, 32, 30, 28, 26 and 24 (Queen's Crescent); No. 22 (the brewery of J. Dymore Brown); No. 20 (The Queen's Hotel); the corner of East Street; No. 18 (Exide battery depot). On the north side, No. 7 (Queen's Garage); Nos. 15, 17, 19, 21 and 23 (Messers Ltd., timber importers); No. 27 (garage). 1930-1939 : postcard by C. E. May, 90 London Street, Reading
UUUU
Books
Find it!
Author:
Collation:
black and white photograph ; 8x13cm. postcard.
Language:
English
Subject:
BRN:
2718672
